Sunday, March 26, 2017

I will vectorize your logo or Image to vector in 5 hours.



Welcome to my Blog.

Vector is an art of  graphic that you can scale to any size and it never gets blurry or pixilated.


This process also known as image tracing. Your design needs vector tracing so you can adjust your design file to any size without loosing source quality.


Let me PROFESSIONALLY TRACE (vectorize) your raster Logo, image,


fonts, objects, sketches to high quality transparent scaleable, editable, print ready VECTOR file.

Image to Vector

 

Why Me?
   
    Ready to print
    Unlimited Revisions Until you 100% Satisfied
    Quick Delivery in 12 hours
    Improve your art work
    Draw your sketch or object as a VECTOR
    Convert logo / image to vector
    T-Shirt Design
    Flyer, Poster , Banner, Business Card, Logo , Letter Head &
    Any other Illustrator based work.
 

Image to Vector



 

If you need any help using the file or need special customizing please feel free to contact with me via my Profile. Don't hesitate to contact me for any questions.
Thanks.

Image to vector





 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment